Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Crane is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the Company to recruit, hire, promote and transfer to all job classifications qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, age, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation or related medical conditions), marital status, sexual orientation or gender identity, physical or mental disability, military status, veteran status, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), or any other characteristics protected by law in all aspects of the employment process and relationship. We provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in job application procedures.
Notice of Reasonable Accommodation
Crane is an equal employment opportunity employer. Alternative methods of applying for employment are available to individuals unable to submit an application through this site because of a disability. Contact the local HR department from the office location for the role to discuss reasonable accommodations.
Crane’s Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
- Crane’s Equal Employment Opportunity Policy (opens in new window)135 KB
Equal Employment Opportunity Resources
- EEO is the Law
- Wage and Hour Family & Medical Leave Act
- E-Verify Notice (If applicable to the specific Crane business division.)
- Pay Transparency Policy Statement
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act Rights
- Accessibility Standards and Solutions
- Anthem Transparency in Coverage Regulation and Consolidated Appropriation Act